. Life has many struggles ~ My Blog is My Inspiration

Monday 26 July 2010

Life has many struggles

I life like as traveler who walks in the middle of desert, sometime I see illusion in here, and I want to follow that illusion but You always guide me to the best way and give anything which better than that illusion.
I’m a traveler ….I ever felt very tired and always desperation, because I don’t afford to fight all challenge in my life, but…..you….You always give me love and anything which is very important, till I can’t say that’s all too complete, because you have the big jealous, I don’t want you will be jealous on me and I will try to do best thing only because of you, and love you forever……but…..
How to I give a proof to you, if you are my true lover for now, later and forever?
And I always make a wish if one day you call my name to be with you…
Let me love you and delete all my longing in my heart……
You, you are very important for me ….Oh honey…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates